Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Sterling Silver Textured Earrings
Make three to four pairs of earrings with different textured surfaces including roller printing and hammering. Roller-printing involves pressing a textured material, be it silk, lace, sand paper or fly-wire into a metal's surface. This is done by rolling the metal and material through a rolling mill. Even the tiniest and most delicate detail can create impressive results. Hammering silver will result in different textures depending on the hammers used. Oxidisation can also be used to create a beautiful contrast with sterling silver that has been hammered and roller-printed.
Make your earrings with your own design.
No previous jewellery making skills are required, so no preparation is necessary!
Silver and earring hooks are included in the class cost.
- Learn how to finish earrings to a retail standard
- Learn how to create contrast on sterling silver through oxidisation
- Learn how to craft beautiful custom textured earrings using a range of processes
- Three to four pairs of earrings (all in sterling silver) depending on time constraints.
- No materials or tools required.
Jeans/long pants,tee shirt,closed in shoes and hair tired back if long.
16 and over.